Societies & OrganisationsLearning And Sharing To Benefit Members
Video: Why Prof James Frame (President, UKAAPS), believes thewebinarsurgeon.com is important
Welcome to thewebinarsurgeon.com!
TheWebinarSurgeon.com is a unique and exciting new service, enabling plastic and aesthetic surgeons, trainees and students – and non-surgical aesthetic medicine professionals – to learn from experts and leaders, to collaborate, and to develop skills and grow their practices.
Our contributors share their surgery demonstration videos, expert webinars and livestream events (including meetings and surgery); we offer monthly or yearly memberships, or visitors can purchase individual videos and webinars. New content is added every month and can be previewed in our Video Library.
Importantly, we are independent of industry, manufacturers and products – we are FOR professionals, BY professionals. Our aim is to enable members to collaborate non-competitively and to learn skills; our contributors are passionate about sharing their knowledge on our site, with colleagues around the world.
We would like to explore ways to work with you to connect with members, for the benefit of all. We hope that you will find our project worthy of your members’ attention, and have a number of suggestions for your consideration:
- You email your members news of our content updates, events and promotions. For example, we recently filmed the expert presentations at a UKAAPS (UK Association of Plastic Surgeons) Surgeons’ Day; we provided a selection of the webinars free of charge at thewebinarsurgeon.com/ukaaps and ISAPS emailed its membership a link to our site. (We will also soon launch a regular competition where professionals are invited to submit their presentation or video – judged by Prof James Frame, President of UKAAPS, the best wins a free subscription to our site.)
- We offer societies and organisations a “Discount Referral Partnership” – we provide you with a discount code to give to your members, so that when they subscribe to our site, they receive a discount as members of your organisation – if you wish, you can also receive a commission payment on every subscription
- If you host conferences or meetings and believe the presentations would be of value to our global members, we are happy to discuss filming your content at no cost and then enabling you to offer the edited content on our site, with your discount.
- We offer discounted subscriptions to universities and other training establishments – could you assist us in connecting with them in your country? Again, you would have the benefit of being our referral partner
- We would be interested to learn about advertising on your site
Please use the form below to get in touch, so that we can discuss working togther:
And meanwhile, please connect with us on Facebook and see more videos.