For May 2016, our content update focuses on the increasingly popular, but complex surgical practice of Liposuction and related body contouring procedures. ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) cite Liposuction as the second most popular procedure, involving both female and male patients. Although the Liposuction surgical procedure seems straight forward, there have been constant developments over many years, to improve the procedure and its outcomes and to reduce complications. We have assembled a selection of related surgical presentations and a live surgical video to cover this issue; contributors include Dr Riccardo Frati, Mr Mark Ho-Asjoe, Prof James Frame and Dr Shailesh Vadodara.
- What Every National Plastic Surgery Society Needs NOW… Peter Cranstone’s Birthday Thoughts
- Hello 2017! New Pinnaplasty and Composite Extended Lower Eyelid and Cheek Lift Live Surgery Webinars
- New Module: Mr Muhammad Riaz – ‘Dermal Wings’ Technique for Modified Breast Reduction and Mastopexy
- UPDATE: International Liposuction Training Academy – live event to be filmed by TheWebinarSurgeon
- Calling All Philanthropic Plastic Surgeons!