Primary breast augmentation in a young average sized patient is normally a fairly straight forward surgical procedure. More challenging is aesthetic breast surgery in women that are more advanced in years or who have a degree of ptosis to begin with. In this series of surgical videos, we show the more extreme challenging patient for aesthetic breast surgery, a women who after six children would ideally like her figure back to how it originally was. Breast augmentation mastopexy, or secondary breast augmentation and skin tightening are some of today’s more challenging and rewarding aesthetic surgical procedures. There are multiple methods described by surgeons over many years on how to accomplish good results with challenging patients – this series of filmed live surgery shows the techniques used by Prof Frame, a plastic and cosmetic surgeon in private practice for over 30 years. See All 7 Videos Here
- What Every National Plastic Surgery Society Needs NOW… Peter Cranstone’s Birthday Thoughts
- Hello 2017! New Pinnaplasty and Composite Extended Lower Eyelid and Cheek Lift Live Surgery Webinars
- New Module: Mr Muhammad Riaz – ‘Dermal Wings’ Technique for Modified Breast Reduction and Mastopexy
- UPDATE: International Liposuction Training Academy – live event to be filmed by TheWebinarSurgeon
- Calling All Philanthropic Plastic Surgeons!